Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy holidays!

It's late in the evening, the house is peaceful and it's certainly beginning to look a lot like Christmas:-)
I wanna wish all of you wonderful blogging friends out there a wonderful Christmas, I hope all of you get to spend it with your loved ones, and I hope Santa will come visit!
Thank you so much for reading and commenting, I really appreciate hearing from you! I'm looking forward to reading all about your crafting, thrifting and goings on in 2013, you are all so inspirational, I'm so happy I found your blogs!
Warm holiday wishes,
Tove X

4 comments:

  1. Oh same to you dear Tove.
    What a beautiful Christmas vignette you've got there. Your Germans look gorgeous stuffed full of berries, and those silver candle sticks! Wow!
    Thanks too for being so nice about my gingerbread 'house', I know what you must've thought when you saw it - being an architect and all. Ha-ha! No structural (or any other kind of) integrity there, that's for sure!!!
    Happy Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember that behind most of the amazing buildings in the world stand creative structural engineers:-) I love your gingerbread architecture, it's adorable!!

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous picture of your Christmas decorations. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dana, and to you and your beautiful family!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...