Saturday, September 01, 2012

Catch of the day

On Saturdays I have this little ritual of popping by my local thrift shops to have a quick look before doing the weekend grocery shopping or whatever else that needs to be done.

Today I found this cute little creamer from the "Brunette"- line by Stavangerflint in olive green. Hopefully the sugar bowl will turn up some day. I also found a tureen in the same pattern, but in brown with a beige lid. "Brunette", designed by  Kåre Berven Fjeldsaa came in three colors, olive, brown and beige, that you could combine. See also my entry about other Brunette- items here.

I also saw a full set of Ultima Thule dessert bowls by Tapio Wirkkola that I'm starting to regret not getting. I might pop in on Monday to see if they're still there....


  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...