Friday, September 21, 2012

Found it!!

In a prevoius post, I wrote about the little Stavangerflint Brunette creamer I found standing all alone on a shelf in my local Fretex thrift store without its companion, the sugar bowl. Today I found the cute little bowl! Actually I found BOTH a creamer and a bowl and got them both! I love this pattern, it's definitely one of my favorites, it's simple and timeless, and the color is great.
 
 
 
In addition, I found two heart- shaped Hadeland ornaments. I already have the bird from the same line. I still haven't been able to pinpoint their production period, but I'm pretty sure they're from the 70s. They have kind of a seventies vibe, don't you agree?


Wishing you all a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...